Dear Parents and Education Advocates,
We hope that you and your families are all safe and healthy. While we are all adjusting to these unprecedented times and social distancing is in effect, PQE remains committed to ensuring quality education is provided to all our children.
In order to provide accurate and informative information, PQE is organizing the following community education events so everyone can stay connected and engaged with our community and the events that surround our children.
1. June 24, 2020 – “How has Distance Learning worked for parents & students”?
2. July 22, 2020– “A Parent’s Guide to Public School Choices.”
3. Aug 26, 2020 – COVID-19 Response for School Safety & Disaster Preparedness
4. Sept 23 – SDUSD School Board Candidate Forum
5. Oct 21, 2020 –Education funding in California “Where does all that money go?”
Since the statewide stay at home ordinance is in place at this time these community events will be held virtually. PQE will be providing details as we get closer to each event.
Now more than ever it is important that we all continue to work together and bring accountability, transparency, and representation to our San Diego Public Education system, and assure that every child receives the quality education they deserve.
Please stay safe and healthy.
Tom Keliinoi – TK
Parents for Quality Education
Save the date – June 24, 2020 – “How has Distance Learning worked for parents & students”?
To learn more about Parents for Quality Education, please visit us at https://parentsforqualityeducation.org/.