Click below for the recording of the September 23 PQE Candidates Forum.
- Parents For Quality Education supports “BOOST DEMOCRACY” Policy Initiative
- Parents For Quality Education is proposing the “Counterfeit Pills Will Kill” Naloxone Distribution Initiative for parents of middle and high school aged students
- School Boards Should Formally Acknowledge Jewish American History Month
- Opinion: San Pasqual Academy has always been misclassified by the state. Local officials must make this right.
- Opinion: After COVID, San Diego County Districts Need to Extend the School Year